Jon Peddie Research (JPR) is a technically oriented computer graphics marketing and management-consulting firm based in Tiburon, CA. We provide specialized services to senior and middle management in computer companies and companies that are major computer users. We perform two basic services for our clients, as described below.
For a complete list of our reports publications, please visit our Publications homepage.
Consultation and Special Assignments
Projects and Custom Reports
We help clients with special projects, which include strategic analysis, planning, special reports, due diligence, new product evaluations, etc. We can provide clients with a specific report on one or more topics:
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Trend and Market Forecasting
- Market Strategy and Planning
- Product Definition and Planning
- Specialized Show Coverage and Reports
- Articles and Lectures
We offer our customers a close, ongoing relationship through our retainer services In this arrangement, clients get a long-term benefit from their investment and have direct access to any of us at any time. Our retainer clients also have access to any of the information in our files and databases that is not otherwise covered by a non-disclosure agreement. In effect, we are on-call for your retainer clients.
Periodic Publications and Special Reports
Jon Peddie’s Tech WatchAs part of our consulting services, we offer our clients a bi-weekly report, Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch. Tech Watch is an opinionated, well-informed report and commentary on the high tech industry. We provide up-to-the-minute information for those who must keep up with the latest in graphics and multimedia trends, technology and products. We have two levels of service for our consulting clients:
Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch Premier
This option includes a full subscription to Tech Watch with one day of consulting support, allocable in half-hour increments, and Jon Peddie’s Market Watch, our in-depth quarterly report on the PC graphics industry, including financial statements, unit shipments, and geographic market segments
- One day of consulting support, allocable in half-hour increments
- One printed copy of Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch by mail bi-weekly
- One printed copy of Jon Peddie’s Market Watch by mail each quarter
- Password allowing access to Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch, which can be read online or downloaded in PDF format
- Posting authorization on your company’s Intranet/Internal Network
|Companies with 50 or fewer employees||$7,500/year|
|Companies with 51-499 employees||$9,000/year|
|Companies with 500-5,000 employees||$10,500/year|
|Companies with more than 5,000 employees||$12,500/year|
Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch Pro
Structured for a division within a large corporation, this option includes Tech Watch reports with one half-day of consulting support, allocable in half-hour increments, and password access to Tech Watch online.
- One half-day of consulting support, allocable in half-hour increments
- One printed copy of Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch by mail
- On-line access to Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch for up to 25 individual readers; can be read online or downloaded in PDF format (may not be posted on your company’s Intranet/Internal Network).
|Divisions with up to 25 readers||$5,500/year|
Jon Peddie’s Tech Watch Pro Extended
This level is the same as TechWatch Pro, but with a full day of consulting support.