Event Date: 19-21 October 2017
Location: Toronto, Canada - Ontario Science Centre
Jon Peddie Research is pleased to again be a proud media partner for Immersed, the East Coast's leading event for professionals that work with or benefit from technologies like virtual reality, mixed reality, augmented reality, and stereoscopic 3D.
- Frank Soqui, General Manager for VR, Intel Corporation
- Tricia Dugan, Vice President and Head of Global GTM, Immersive Computing, HP
- Buzz Hays, Head of Product, Lytro
- Kevin Chang, Product Designer, Google
- Neil Trevett, President, The Khronos Group (and VP of Nvidia Mobile Ecosystem)
- Frank Vitz, Creative Director Immersive Technology Team, AMD
- Habib Zargarpour, Visual Effects Wizard (Bladerunner 2049, Star Trek: First Contact, The Perfect Storm, etc.)
- John Cutter, Product Manager, Watson Developers Labs & AR/VR Labs, IBM
And many more!
Our core audiences include:
- Businesses, service providers, and educators learning how immersive technology can further their goals and enhance their offering – TODAY.
- Content makers, technology innovators, and professionals that are building their businesses and careers in an immersive world.
- Consumers that wish to experience the magic that is immersive technology for the first time.
Celebrating its fourth year and running October 19-21, 2017 at the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto, Immersed includes technical training, valuable market discussion, a networking reception, meals, and a private business to business exhibition. Toronto is the fourth largest city in North America and is an important cradle of media and content development on the East Coast.
The vision is for potential immersive technology clients to discover what this media can do for them today, and for developers and technology makers to enhance their expertise and meet customers in the here and now.
The exhibit hall will be opened to the general public after the main professional event is complete. The Ontario Science Centre can have as many as 5,000 visitors in a single day.
There is still limited space available for exhibitors and start-up tables. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Follow Immersed here: