Workstation Report Series - Professional Computing Markets and Technologies
The market for workstations continues its torrid pace in Q2’19
By Alex Herrera
Yet another impressive quarter of YoY growth for workstations in Q2’19
The workstation market saw another record quarter in Q2’19, with the industry shipping around 1.6 million units (including DHL and Others). Furthermore, the quarter saw another impressive YoY growth mark, at 18.1% dramatically outshining the performance of GDP and broader PC markets. Prices remain healthy (at least cyclically so), allowing revenue to incur similar gains (an estimated 19.6%).
The triumvirate of Dell, HP, and Lenovo managed to account for the lion’s share of units, with Lenovo, in particular, making strides of late.
Providing the most comprehensive look at the workstation market available, the JPR Workstation Report Market Quarterly for Q2’19 delves into breadth and depth across all slices of the workstation and professional GPU markets, including:
- Complete breakdown of traditional workstation market by units and revenue, and across product classes (mobile/entry/mid/high), platforms (mobile/entry/mid/high), geography and vendors
- Workstation market forecast
- A complete breakdown of the workstation GPU market by units and revenue, across product classes and vendors
- Breakdown of the workstation market by vertical
- Analysis and sizing of the impact of Apple platforms versus Windows/Linux workstations
- Analysis and sizing of the impact of emerging workstation virtualization (in its multiple forms)
- Analysis and sizing the impact of Intel's CPU-integrated graphics
Errors and Omissions: We do our best to keep our website current and accurate, but typographical errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct or cancel any orders based on incorrect or erroneous information. For questions about your order, contact email@example.com.