Workstation Report Series - Professional Computing Markets and Technologies (SI)
By Senior Analyst and JPR Workstation Report author, Alex Herrera
The workstation market rolls on with strong and steady growth in Q3’19
Q3’19 delivered another set of stellar results for the workstation market, with the industry shipping around 1.7 million units (including DHL and Others) setting another record. Most impressive was the quarter’s 21.3% YoY growth, a rate that continues to show how the market isn’t just outperforming the GDP and broader client computing markets, it’s crushing them. Revenue came in right around $3.2 billion.
The triumvirate of Dell, HP, and Lenovo (DHL) managed to account for the lion’s share of units, with the three holding market shares roughly steady from the quarter prior.
Providing the most comprehensive look at the workstation market available, the JPR Workstation Report Market Quarterly for Q3’19 delves into breadth and depth across all slices of the workstation and professional GPU markets, including:
- Complete breakdown of traditional workstation market by units and revenue, and across product classes (mobile/entry/mid/high), platforms (mobile/entry/mid/high), geography and vendors
- Workstation market forecast
- A complete breakdown of the workstation GPU market by units and revenue, across product classes and vendors
- Breakdown of the workstation market by vertical
- Analysis and sizing of the impact of Apple platforms versus Windows/Linux workstations
- Analysis and sizing of the impact of emerging workstation virtualization (in its multiple forms)
- Analysis and sizing the impact of Intel's CPU-integrated graphics
Looking for the annual subscription?view subscription
Errors and Omissions: We do our best to keep our website current and accurate, but typographical errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct or cancel any orders based on incorrect or erroneous information. For questions about your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.