Workstation Report Series - Professional Computing Markets and Technologies (SI)
By Senior Analyst and JPR Workstation Report author, Alex Herrera
The COVID-19 pandemic provided a very mixed bag of influences, both a boon and a drag on the market to date in 2020, and varied as a function of geography, platform, and vendor. Overall, the industry shipped around 1.4 million units, including the trio of Dell, HP, and Lenovo (DHL) and Others.
Providing the most comprehensive look at the workstation market available, the JPR Workstation Report Market Quarterly for Q2’20 delves into breadth and depth across all slices of the workstation and professional GPU markets, including:
- Complete breakdown of traditional workstation market by units and revenue, and across product classes (mobile/entry/mid/high), platforms (mobile/entry/mid/high), geography and vendors
- Workstation market forecast
- A complete breakdown of the workstation GPU market by units and revenue, across product classes and vendors
- Breakdown of the workstation market by vertical
- Analysis and sizing of the impact of Apple platforms versus Windows/Linux workstations
- Analysis and sizing of the impact of emerging workstation virtualization (in its multiple forms)
- Analysis and sizing the impact of Intel's CPU-integrated graphics
Errors and Omissions: We do our best to keep our website current and accurate, but typographical errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct or cancel any orders based on incorrect or erroneous information. For questions about your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.