2022 Digital Content Creation report
Chris Vienneau & Kathleen Maher
The latest Digital Content Creation report from Jon Peddie Research is a comprehensive look at the Market, service providers, supply chain, and trends that drive and shape the DCC market.
The report has three main sections: Markets, Service and Tool Providers, and Technology Trends.
Robust growth of the forms and formats of entertainment is creating an unprecedented demand for digital content.
“The current projected demand growth from 2021-2025 far exceeds the supply as measured by the companies that provide services to create the content and the tools they use,” said Jon Peddie, President of Jon Peddie Research.
Along with growth trends JPR details the critical services that make up the content creation supply chain.
When breaking down the Tool Providers, and Technology Trends JOR describes and offers data for the current state of the businesses that offer the services and the companies that make the tools for those services - looked into the higher-level technology trends which are having an impact on the M&E industry.
“One of our findings is that the current service providers and technology stack are attempting to evolve to meet the demand of multiple distribution platforms and have not yet taken full advantage of automation, AI, and the cloud. That represents an opportunity for tool suppliers and AI hardware providers,” Peddie added.
The DCC Report contains:
- Current and projected growth demands forecasted from 2021 – 2025
- A Historical look at the market along with current trends and drivers
- A detailed breakdown of the key services that make up the content creation supply chain and pressures affecting it
- A look at the companies and providers in the DCC industry
- How the industry is incorporating automation, AI, and the cloud
Table of Contents:
- Scripted Content
- Creator / Social / Metaverse
- Service and Tool Providers
- Game Development
- Visualization / Promotion
- Virtual Production
- Asset creation
- Digital Characters
- Technology Trends
- Open Source
- Game Engines
- Reality & Motion Capture
- Software-Defined Workflows
- Metaverse (NFT, virtual humans, virtual events)
Errors and Omissions: We do our best to keep our website current and accurate, but typographical errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct or cancel any orders based on incorrect or erroneous information. For questions about your order, contact email@example.com.