Add-in Board report (Quarterly - Q4'21)
Jon Peddie & Robert Dow
The Add-in Board report is a quarterly report that focuses on the market activity of PC graphics controllers for mobile and desktop computing. The report provides an in-depth look at the PC graphics market and includes unit shipment and segment market share data, and trend analysis.
The AIB Report Contains
- Worldwide AIB Shipment forecast by segment, 2015 to 2023.
- Attach rate of AIBs from 2001.
- Detailed worldwide AIB Shipment Volume, by segment, and forecast to 2023.
- Major suppliers: Detailed market share data-on the shipments of AMD, Nvidia, and others.
- Market share history from Q1 2004.
- Percentage of shipments by region, from 2015 to 2023.
- Market value of AIBs, and pricing trends
- A Vision of the future: Building upon a solid foundation of facts, data, and sober analysis, this section pulls together all of the report's findings and paints a vivid picture of where the PC graphics market is headed.
- Memory load and forecast.
Unit shipments in the add-in board market increased in Q4'21 from last quarter, while AMD gained market share. Over $13.5 billion worth of AIBs shipped in the quarter.
|AMD gained in market share in Q4 with Nvidia gaining on share year-over-year|
- JPR found that AIB shipments during the quarter increased from the last quarter by 3%, which is well above the ten-year average of -2.8%.
- Total AIB shipments increased by 29.5% this quarter from last year to 13.1 million units and were up from 12.72 million units from last quarter.
- AMD’s quarter-to-quarter total desktop AIB unit shipments increased 12.4% and increased 35.7% from last year.
- Nvidia’s quarter-to-quarter unit shipments increased 0.5% and increased 27.7% from last year. Nvidia continues to hold a dominant market share position at 77.2%.
- AIB shipments from year-to-year increased by 29.5% compared to last year.
Errors and Omissions: We do our best to keep our website current and accurate, but typographical errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct or cancel any orders based on incorrect or erroneous information. For questions about your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.